Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Securities Section Luncheon
The Hillsborough County Bar Association’s Securities Section will host a luncheon on April 22, 2015 at the Chester H. Ferguson Law Center, 1610 North Tampa Street, Tampa Florida 33602 from noon until 1:30 P.M. The event, ” Lunch and Learn: Q&A Session with Our Decision Makers,” will provide an opportunity to hear from, and speak with, those who decide securities matters in state, federal, and appellate court, as well as in arbitration. Our featured panelists will include:
• Hon. Samuel J. Salario, Jr.: Appellate Judge, Florida Second District Court of Appeal
• Hon. James S. Moody, Jr.: Senior United States District Judge, Middle District of Florida
• Hon. Mark A. Pizzo: United States Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida
• Hon. Herbert Baumann, Jr.: Thirteenth Judicial Circuit, Hillsborough County, Florida
• Brian G. Mooney: NASD, NYSE, NFA and FINRA Arbitrator
• Moderator George L. Guerra: Partner, Guerra King P.L.
Please mark your calendars and R.S.V.P. by April 20, 2015 to the HCBA’s Rita Zemetres (813-221-7777). The cost for HCBA members will be $19. The cost for non-members of the HCBA will be $31. Early registration for the event is highly encouraged.
Members of the HCBA may join the Securities Section at no extra cost. If you are not a member of the HCBA and would like to join, please visit www.hillsbar.com. If you are not a member of the Florida Bar, you are still welcome to participate in the Securities Section’s activities as a non-member.
Dominique Heller and Jared Perez
Co-Chairs of the HCBA Securities Section